Thursday 29 June 2006

What's mine is mine.

Friend C and I were chatting yesterday about the possible content that I had planned on including in my posts. The issues of copyright and intellectual property were raised and I got thinking if I'll be able to meet my original intent of publishing results, findings and thoughts uncovered on my PhD journey, through this medium.

I approached Friend AuE for his advice. He has more web publishing experience than I do and thus I respect his views. With his advice, I have decided to re-think the intent of publishing and prolific writing through the medium of a blog, and to further investigate facilities for private posts and so forth.

I'm off to reassess things. What I do know is that I am confident that this will grow and change as I make even more progress with my project. I'm excited to see where this takes me.

Special thanks to Friends C and AuE for probing my neurons into making more connections and consuming more glucose. *bow*

Today's Vocab Word : Stoichiometry

... is the calculation of quantitative, measurable relationships of the reactants and products in chemical reactions.

No comments: